Saturday, April 11, 2009

Please Come By

This poem is dedicated to all who are suffering from Insomnia.
I wish the world a peaceful and dreamy night.


by: Mizpah Mijares

The time ticks 2 o'clock
My strength is losing
Adrenaline keeps pumping
Sleep, I am waiting for you

I labor throughout the day
My head toils every second
Emotions burning and combined
I am longing for you

My nights are short
My days are unending
How do I get you?
Sleep, please come by

I lost you for nothing
The devil whispers, grab a pill
This weary soul could steal
To find that place you are lurking

3 AM, the clock ticks once again
The moon is hiding soon
I hear the crows flapping
Lull my spirit, before the sun shows up

Please come by
Please come by
Rule the night and rest my soul
Please...come by

No comments:

Post a Comment