Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol: Adam Lambert

Adam rocks during the 1st Top 13 performance

Fine, he didn't get my attention during the audition and watching him during the Hollywood Week, honestly, he only reminded me about Carly Smithson of Season 7.

Ms. Smithson struck me when she sang "Alone" by Celine Dion. She's got tattooed arms, and
powerful voice, but she didn't take me away from my favorite hunky David Cook.

That was Season 7.

Moving on to Season 8, I actually told my colleague, "Season 8 is very predictable" when one guy, whose gothic features and physical style is far from my interest of finding in a man, held the microphone and performed unmindful of the judges, ( what more to the audience) , and gave the world a very remarkable song and applauding feat by far, by very very far, leading the contest.

I hated his hair, I hated the eye liners, I hated the leather jacket, but when he performed, whoa, I stood up from the chair and I got goose bumps. I was swept away.

Adam Lambert is a brilliant, one-of-a-kind and anytime ready to break a record.

Today, I am bravely speaking on behalf of the millions of people, "Michael Jackson and Ozzy Osbourne, we finally found someone who can be both of you and even more".

Kara was right, I hoped that Michael Jackson watched the episode, and witness Adam on stage, as if telling him, "You may not need to push through your 'final curtain call' London concert in July".

Adam simply unleashed his power!

Yes, it may be too early for me to say this now, but check yourself, something might be wrong with you if you have the slightest doubt.

So, who's gonna win on Season 8, I'd say AMEN to Adam Lambert!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment